Swan Lake-3D in Kyiv. March 17 at the Palace of Ukraine in Kyiv - a modern ballet 'Swan Lake-3D'.
Why go to the play 'Swan Lake-3D' in Kyiv?
- A large-scale show known for world sold-outs.
- An incredible combination of the latest technologies and timeless classics.
- An unforgettable evening in an atmosphere of high art.
Spectacular show 'Swan Lake-3D' in Kyiv
On March 17, a grand show 'Swan Lake-3D' will take place on the stage of the Palace of Ukraine. To your attention - the premiere of the ballet in a modern format. Performance that has already been appreciated by the world will be created for you by outstanding ballet dancers and orchestra musicians. And the legendary plot will be revealed in an unusual 3-D design using augmented reality technologies.
Choose the best seats and book your tickets today.
A new format of the world ballet legend: 'Swan Lake-3D' on the stage of the Palace of Ukraine
The modern performance lasting 2.5 hours will give new impressions and surprise with the format of the performance. A bold combination of Tchaikovsky's classics with the latest animation technologies will create a unique magical atmosphere. And every spectator will feel like a participant in great events. Thanks to the use of projections of LED screens, the space around will become boundless.
The show will be attended by 80 ballet dancers, including:
• Denis Cherevychko, Prime Minister of the Vienna State Opera (Prince Siegfried's part);
• Olga Chelpanova, prima ballerina of the Slovak National Theater in Bratislava (Odette and Odile parties);
• Oleksiy Tyutyunnyk, Prime Minister of the National Opera of Ukraine (Rothbart's party).
Accompaniment by a professional orchestra conducted by Serhiy Holubnychy, a laureate of international awards, will add real magic to the events.
Where to buy tickets to 'Swan Lake-3D' in Kyiv?
Book tickets for the show 'Swan Lake-3D' on the website Parter.ua online.